Vision: The vision of Nepal Theological College is to be a recognized theological center of academic excellence, as well as a resource for the Pentecostal movement and to discover, develop, equip and send effective Spirit-filled servant leaders who impact the world for Christ.
Mission: The purpose of Nepal Theological College is to train men and women to fulfill the mission of the Church as taught in Scripture – shaping servant leaders with knowledge, skill and passion to equip the church and evangelize the world in the power of the Spirit.
Objectives: The purpose of Nepal Theological College is to provide scholastic, practical and spiritual training for the varied ministries of the churches in Nepal.
The college emphasizes on the:
- To lead students to a greater knowledge of God, the redemptive work of Christ, and the baptizing power of the Holy Spirit.
- To perpetuate Pentecostal belief in the power of the Holy Spirit to restore God’s people to New Testament models of life and witness.
- To provide an environment conducive to nurturing servant leaders of high Christian character and integrity, in the likeness of Christ.
- To pursue excellence, truth, effectiveness and relevance in theological reflection and practical ministerial training.
- To provide culturally-relevant ministerial training for pastors, missionaries, evangelists, teachers, counselors, and others.
- To foster a global, multicultural missionary emphasis.
- To encourage constructive and compassionate interaction with society in light of our knowledge of Christ.
- To serve as a resource for the church, both locally and globally.
- To use technology and distance education to educate those who are unable to attend a residential program.
We believe in the God of the Bible and have embraced the salvation provided through His Son, Jesus Christ. We believe God is at work today through the power of His Holy Spirit.